At SINERGIA, meeting the requirements, needs and expectations of our clients is a shared value that demands the highest levels of Quality in the activities carried out, in the field of development of boat hulls.
We develop an operational Quality and Environment Policy that is based on the following criteria and objectives:
Our commitment is based on establishing an organizational culture oriented towards processes where all efforts must be directed towards continuous improvement and achieving recognition and loyalty regarding our activity.
Stimulate the commitment of our employees, from their area of responsibility, considering Quality, the Environment and the prevention of occupational risks as essential elements of their work.
• Protect the environment.
• Prevention of pollution, due to our waste generation.
• Commitment to the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives
• Our suppliers must be participants in the Quality and Environment objectives and the common system to achieve them.
• The Quality and Environment requirements and objectives must be assumed by all personnel who are part of our organizational structure.
• The continuous improvement of the integrated management system (ISO 9001, 14001) is the fundamental instrument for increasing efficiency, increasing competitiveness and ensuring increasing customer satisfaction and environmental protection.
• We are committed to the implementation of an Integrated System that ensures compliance with the objectives established under this Quality and Environment Policy.
At SINERGIA, offering a quality service, responsible for protecting the environment, means:
• That said service complies with the requirements specified by our clients, including legal requirements and other requirements of the organization.
• Comply with the agreed economic conditions and delivery times.
• Fully achieve customer expectations, tending to exceed them.
• Evaluates the environmental aspects of its processes and identifies environmental impacts.
Management relies on those responsible for each area to ensure the requirements of the integrated system, continuously improve processes and environmental performance.
The final result of the Integrated System is to guarantee the achievement of the following general objectives:
• Ensure customer requirements and satisfaction.
• Ensure employee satisfaction and promote a participatory environment.
• Ensure economic efficiency, managing risks.
• Management, effective control and continuous improvement of processes.
• Protect the environment.
• Improvement of environmental performance, correct waste management and minimization of resource consumption.
• Comply with legal requirements and other requirements applicable to our activity related to quality and the environment.
In Cartagena on 02/22/2023